Assistant Property Manager
Discover the difference. Discover Home.
That isn’t just our company’s tagline but the words we live by each and every day we go to work.
Discover the difference.
Come join the Home Team and discover what it’s like to work for a company that offers a quality product you can believe in, a group of employees who share a passion for customer service, and the chance to learn and grow. We can offer you the opportunity to dream big, grow your career, make a difference, do the right thing and be rewarded.
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager at Woodleaf Apartments, a 228-unit apartment community located in Silver Spring, MD. The Assistant Property Manager is the “right hand” of the Property Manager, focusing on resident customer service and assisting with managing the day-to-day operations of the property. The Assistant Property Manager is also a sales leader, taking the lead in engaging prospective residents, showing them why they should select Home Properties as their home.
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will:
· Support the Property Manager in effectively managing the property
· Handle record keeping, reporting, rental revenue, delinquencies, late notices, evictions, resident relations.
· Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
· Create resident files, including all related paperwork and documentation
· Assist the maintenance department by ensuring apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed on schedule and to company standards.
· Previous property management experience, including bookkeeping, leasing, and customer service experience.
· Strong knowledge of property management law and resident relations.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, and be detail oriented.
· Must be able to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
· Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
· Previous knowledge of MRI property management software is preferred.
It’s no secret that for most of us, we spend more time at work than we do at home. This is the exact reason why we do our best every day to create a friendly environment where you can come to work hard and be a part of the Home Team. Home Properties offers a wide range of benefits, sharing the costs with employees for some benefits, while it pays 100% of the cost for many others. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Medical, Vision, Prescription, and Dental insurance, and other benefits that include Disability and Life Insurance
· Vacation Time & Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Bonus Incentives
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· 401(k) with Employer Match
· Apartment Discount
Join the Home Team and work with an extraordinary company our employees are proud to call Home
TO APPLY: Please visit https://jobs-homeproperties.icims.com/jobs/3430/job and apply directly