Discover the difference. Discover Home.
That isn’t just our company’s tagline but the words we live by each and every day we go to work. Home Properties offers an opportunity to dream big, grow your career, make a difference, do the right thing and be rewarded.
Discover the difference.
As a Maintenance Technician, you aren’t just fixing a leaky faucet or replacing a hot water tank. It’s your customer service skills and attention to detail that ensures the resident’s satisfaction and the feeling of being at Home. We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at Braddock Lee Apartments, a 255-unit apartment community located in Alexandria, VA.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Effectively handle resident service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible
- Assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Respond to on-call emergencies
- Stay current on all applicable building codes and safety standards
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in residential property management
- Must be able to perform plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry and locksmithing, painting, dry-wall repair, and snow removal
- Must be available to handle on-call emergency services on an as-needed basis
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies
It’s no secret that for most of us, we spend more time at work than we do at home. This is the exact reason why we do our best every day to create a friendly environment where you can come to work hard and be a part of the Home Team. Home Properties offers a wide range of benefits, sharing the costs with employees for some benefits, while it pays 100% of the cost for many others. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, and Dental insurance, and other benefits that include Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation Time & Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Apartment Discount
Join the Home Team and work with an extraordinary company our employees are proud to call Home
TO APPLY: Please visit https://jobs-homeproperties.icims.com/jobs/3434/job and apply directly
||Construction > Maintenance
View all jobs by this advertiser